Friday 7 October 2022

 

Puppy Cuteness

I recently photographed a 12 week old Retriever puppy named Kobi. He was so fluffy, soft, playful and yet in some ways very mature and grown up. I love the challenge of photographing puppies especially in the knowledge that I am providing the owner with a long term reminder of those puppy days. 

Many owners seem worried that their puppy would not behave well enough to be professionally photographed. I have a very simple yet tried and trusted technique that consistently works and I am pleased to be able to say that I have never had to stop a dog portrait session because of poor behaviour.

Receive a 10% discount when you book your puppy for a photoshoot by Friday the 21st of October. Get in contact via the link below and please keep in mind that the photoshoot can be held later but the booking needs to be completed by the 21st of October, 2022 so as to receive the discount. 

I would love to hear from you.


Alternatively, give me a call on 07366409550 and I am sure we can arrange a suitable time.


Here are some photographs from the
portrait session with 12 week old
Kobi. 













No comments:

Post a Comment